Major life events merit congratulations and encouragement. Your expression of shared happiness adds to the enjoyment of a special moment.
- Match your message to the occasion and the personality of the person being congratulated. Offering congrats with a casual vibe is a great fit for a high school graduate but less appropriate for a business accomplishment.
- Give some thought as to the best format for your congratulations. Texts, emails, and cards all have their place, but they’re not all suited to every occasion or person. Take the time to send your low-tech friend a hard copy via snail mail, and you’ll make their day!
- Add a specific comment that reflects your connection to the person to amp up the impact, as in “I knew you could do it, roomie!”
Your words of congratulations contribute to the spirit of the occasion and remind the one receiving your text, email, or card that their life event is being celebrated by someone who cares about them. Right now. For this.
Congratulations Messages & Wishes
Congratulations from the significant people in our lives adds to the joy and satisfaction of an achievement, a life event, a significant milestone. Infuse encouragement and affirmation into their memorable moment with a text, card, or email.
- Woo Hoo! Good for you! Congrats, Jason!
- Congratulations! Your hard work and perseverance have paid off. So proud of you, Carla!
- Your ambition is so inspiring! Congratulations on your well-deserved success!
- Congrats! What a great accomplishment, Becky!
- “Success is the fruit of good ideas pursued with energy, intelligence, and determination.” No wonder you’re doing so well! Congratulations, Alex!
- Congratulations! No one deserves this more, Beth.
- Yay! You rule! No one else measures up! Congrats, Mark!
- Way to go! Congratulation on your new job. I knew you could do it, Sam!
- Congratulations! You did it! Still clapping. Great work, Rob!
- Congratulations! You totally nailed it! Totally. Super job, Tim!
- CONGRATULATIONS! Kudos, Phil! You deserve more, but my piggy bank is underweight.
- Hooray! What else could we say after that awesomeness? Congratulations, Taylor!
- Well done! Your hard work and determination have paid off. I’m so proud of you, Logan! Congrats!
- WOW! Way to go, Schyler! Proud of you!
- Congratulations! Not many occasions call for a dancing cow playing guitar. But this? Great job, Riley!
- Well done! The satisfaction of doing your best is a great reward. And so are raises! Congrats, Shayla!
- Congrats! Above and beyond, Harris. Again. Great job!
- Congratulations! You’ve got it! All of it. What it takes. Great work, Tony!
- Congrats! You graduated!
- Congratulations on achieving such a significant milestone, Carey!
- We are so proud of you! You’ll always remember the day you graduated, Kyle, and so will we. Congratulations!
- Congrats! May your marriage be filled with more love, laughter, and memories than you ever imagined.
- To love and be loved is the most precious gift in life! My warmest congratulations to the sweetest newlyweds.
- Congratulations! May your love sparkle and fizz for years to come, Ryan and Christine!
- Hello, Baby! You are so welcomed to the world! Congrats, Evan and Kate!
- BABY. What a precious word! So happy for you, Ben and Amy!
- Congrats! Happy New Home, Lisa and George! May it be a haven of peace and a place of joy.
- Happy New Home, Joe and Allison! May the walls ring with love and laughter!
In Other Words: 25 Congratulations Quotes
A thoughtful or humorous or inspiring quote adds interest to your Congratulations message. We’ve collected twenty-five that are suitable for a variety of celebrated life events. Copy and paste your favorite to share it in your text, email, or card.
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement.
Congratulations. I knew the record would stand until it was broken.
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.
The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.
Enthusiasm is the engine of success…
My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small and that you never need to carry more than you can hold.
Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat.
Whether you think you can or you can’t, you are right.
The future depends on what you do today.
Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
Whatever you are, be a good one.
The simplest and most practical lesson I know is to resolve to be good today, but better tomorrow.
The fruit of your own hard work is the sweetest.
Often when you think you’re at the end of something, you’re at the beginning of something else.
It’s time to celebrate all the hard work that led to this joyful occasion.
Congratulations! Today is your day. You’re off to great places. You’re off and away!
The biggest reward for a thing well done is to have done it.
Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you quit, try.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love, and loyalty.”