A shining excitement surrounds a newly engaged couple. Celebrate the happy news with a card you text, email, or print and send. In any format, your congratulations will add even more sparkle to their smiles, more joy to their special moment. And a newly minted fiancé or fiancée will treasure a message from their betrothed that captures their engagement happiness.
- There’s no such thing as sending engagement well wishes too early, but it’s easy to put off your greeting and find it catching up with the wedding plans.
- It’s always appropriate to match your response to the relationship. Acknowledge a casual acquaintance with a sincere but general message. Choose a more personal text for family members or close friends – or your future spouse.
- A personal note or well-chosen quote adds connection to your message of congratulations. Mention a special memory. Look for a quote that fits their style. A little effort adds a lot of relational value.
Your text or email or printed card celebrating the soon-to-be Mr. and Mrs. will be one more happy memory to add to their wedding journey. A personalized custom congrats is a smile-worthy piece of mail, however it arrives.
Happy Engagement from Anyone
- Congratulations, Tara and Mike!
Wishing you a day of love celebrated in the midst of love gathered.
- Wishing you tomorrows of love grown deeper, stronger, and full of joy.
- Congratulations, Lisa & Anthony. So easy to see how much you love each other!
- Congrats! So happy for you, Hannah and Caleb!
- Congrats – Engaged? Great news! All the best to you, Tim and Jenna!
- You’re engaged – Love celebrated. Dreams come true. Hopes realized. Happiness.
Celebrating your love, your dreams, your hopes, your happiness. Congratulations, Margo and Seth!
- Congratulations – Engaged has a nice ring to it! All the best to you, Cassie and Drew!
- Yay! – Congratulations, Samantha and Gabe!
- Congratulations! – Such happy news, Kaitlyn and Zach! You’re great together.
- You’re engaged, Lisa and Anthony! – Your hearts sing the same song. Congratulations!
- Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. – Your love is a beautiful expression of both of you, Kyle and Grace.
- Congrats, Josh & Amanda. You two engaged? Perfect.
- Congratulations, Lisa & Anthony – Perfect pairing.
- DAMN, GIRL, LOOK AT THAT ROCK! – I MEAN, GUESS YOU GUYS MAKE A PRETTY CUTE COUPLE TOO.
- Together forever – Congratulations, Natalie and Brandon!
- You’re engaged! – So happy for you, Tim and Amy!
- Lisa and Anthony, all the best to you. Your engagement is such happy news!
- She said YES! So excited for you, Bri and Aaron!
Wishing you a joyful engagement and a wonderful life together!
- Love has woven your hearts together, Brooke and Connor. So happy to celebrate your engagement!
- Congratulations – Love couldn’t happen to a nicer couple, Madison and Nick!
- I DO – Congratulations, Izzy and Jake!
- Celebrate! – Cheers to your engagement, Riley and Owen!
- woo hoo! Look at you two! All engaged and everything. Congrats, Kaylen and Noah!
- woo hoo! – Congrats, Chloe and Daniel!
- Congrats! – Your love and happiness are undeniable, we’re so happy for you, Ella and Gavin!
- Best. YES. Ever. – Congratulations on finding your soul mate. Cheers to endless love and happiness!
Happy Engagement from Betrothed to Betrothed
- jet’aime – In any language, you are my heart, Taylor.
- This. This is what I’ve dreamed of, Kelly. Engaged to you.
- Future Husband looks so good on you, Logan! Can’t wait to be married to you!
- An endless ring for an endless love. So happy to be engaged to you, Quinn.
- My heart knew it was you all along, Cam. Love being engaged to you!
- I love that moment every morning when I remember I’m engaged to you, Alex! Love you so much!
- Mr. and Mrs. Us! Can’t wait, Charlie!
- My heart was about to give up, then there you were.
Love you so much, Tracy! Love that we’re engaged!
- Engaged to you is my favorite, Parker! Can’t. Stop. Smiling.
- Every time I think about being engaged to you, Jordan, it’s fireworks and shooting stars all over again!
Happy Engagement from the Family
- The family is growing…happier! Congrats, Hannah and Ethan!
- We saw it coming, but it’s still so exciting! Happy Engagement, Leah and Ben!
- Your loving relationship has enriched our family, and we’re so happy you’re engaged, Allie and Adam!
- Kait and Sam, we couldn’t love you more, and we’re so happy we get to love you together!
Congratulations on your engagement!
- Your happiness makes us so happy! Congratulations, Sophia and Ryan!
- We knew this one was meant to be family! So happy to hear you’re engaged, Madison and Will!
- Welcome to the family, Mya! Your engagement to Carter is wonderful news!
- From the day you were born, Emily, we’ve looked forward to this happiness for you, and we’ve come to love Michael as though he were our own. We’re thrilled at your engagement! Congratulations!
- So happy to add a permanent place at the table for one we love so much! Congrats, Megan and Austin!
- Watching you two grow your relationship with kindness and affection and strength has been every parent’s best hope. Congratulations on your engagement, Kayla and Rob!
- Congratulations, Abbie and Dan! Parents long to see their child loved well by the one they love. Our hearts are full of joy and gratitude and love for you both.
- It’s been effortless to love you as we love our own, Casey. We’re so happy you and Izzy are engaged!
- We may be the family oldies, but we’re dancing around the kitchen at your happy news, Brianna and Nate! Happy Engagement!
- Grandchildren are the treasures of our hearts, and now we have one more to spoil. Welcome to the family, Jake! We’re so happy you and Chloe are engaged!
- We’re going to be Those Grandparents and show your engagement picture to everybody! Congratulations, Savannah and Jack!
50 Engagement Quotes from Heartfelt to Humorous
“But the greatest of these is love.”
“Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always.”
“In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”
“You rose into my life like a promised sunrise, brightening my days with the light in your eyes. I’ve never been so strong. Now I’m where I belong.”
“Love does not consist of gazing at each other but in looking together in the same direction.”
“Engagement marks the end of a whirlwind romance and beginning of an eternal love story.”
“Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”
“We are not perfect, we learn from our mistakes. And as long as it takes, I will prove my love to you.”
“Wherever you are is my home, my only home.”
“Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”
“Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.”
“Find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life.”
“Love reminds you that nothing else matters.”
“You are the butter to my bread, and the breath to my life.”
“You are my heart, my life, my one and only thought.”
“When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.”
“What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life – to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories.”
“Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet to see who they really are.”
“My whole heart for my whole life.”
“Love is not blind—it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.”
“A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.”
“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”
“If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
“Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.”
“Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”
“The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”
“Marriage is not kick-boxing, it’s salsa dancing.”
“You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.”
“The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.”
“I couldn’t have dreamed you into existence because I didn’t even know I needed you. You must have been sent to me.”
“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
“Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry.”
“I’ve found someone who refuses to let me be anything but myself.”
“We have the greatest pre-nuptial agreement in the world. It’s called love.”
“We loved with a love that was more than a love.”
“It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”
“My heart to you is given: oh, do give yours to me; We’ll lock them up together, and throw away the key.”
“Doubt thou the stars are fire; doubt that the sun doth move; doubt truth to be a liar; but never doubt I love.”
“Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips.”
“Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story.”
“I have found the one my soul loves.”
“You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.”
“Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.”
“To love and to be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.”
“And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.”
“You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”