A Get Well card or text or email message breaks through the isolation of illness, whether your friend or loved one is enduring the latest “bug” or recovering from a prolonged health event. When you send your well wishes, you become part of the team effort behind a speedy recovery.
Our sample wishes & quotes can inspire you to write a message of your own, or copy one of ours and tweak it here and there to make it custom. Your encouragement will brighten their get-well journey!
Get Well Wishes & Card Messages
Words aren’t always easy at a time of illness or injury, but a card or text or email Get Well wish can express your encouragement with a short message and an engaging image. Our words are free for you to copy and paste, tweak or personalize, or use them as brainstorming material to stir your own thoughts.
- Wishing you a speedy recovery, Alex, with every happy hope that your getting well keeps going well!
- Many loving, caring thoughts are with you as your recover, Mollie. Hoping to hear you are well again soon!
- Growing stronger day by day? Hope so, Cam!
- Sending unicorn sprinkles your way, Kayla! Hope you feel better soon!
- All of us are thinking of you and hoping you get better soon, Ben!
- Get Whale Soon – It makes a BIG difference when you’re missing, Carey!
- Thinking of you, Amanda, and sending lots of love your way.
- Make sure you put your feet up. Make sure you have the remote control first. Feel better soon, Rich!
- Wishing you well with all my heart, Heather!
- Sunny days of feeling great is what we wish for you, Grant! Get well soon!
- Thinking of you and wishing and wishing and wishing you well, Anna!
- Sending big hugs your way, Julie! Everything will get better before you know it!
- A fresh bouquet to simply say, “Get Well, Lacy!”
- I want you to be happy and healthy again. Take care of yourself and get well, Thomas!
- Hope you feel brighter soon! Hope every day outshines the one before, Connie!
- Sending this card to lift your spirits, Dan. Hope it worked!
- With loving thoughts of you and warm wishes for a speedy recovery, Marta!
- Wishing you better and better, Emily. Wishing you well!
- Sending you cheer, with love, Sarah!
- Get well soon, soon, soon, Evan! Or even sooner.
- Thinking of you as you recover, Jennifer. Just a note to say you’re in my thoughts and on my heart.
- Feel better, friend! Sending my deepest love, Riley.
- It’s really icky that you’ve been sicky. Feel better fast, Taylor!
- Wishing you a speedy recovery, Mark – in record time!
- Sending you cheer and wishing you brighter days ahead, Mya!
- Thinking of you, Karen, today and every day.
- Feel better, Eric, before the world runs out of tissues!
- Sending warm wishes for a speedy recovery, Haley!
- Feel better soon, Sam. We miss you!
- Sylvia, if warm thoughts and sincere wishes could speed your recovery, you’d already be feeling wonderfully well!
- Wishing you an easy recovery, Chelsea, and good health to come.
Get Well Quotes
Sometimes, it’s someone else’s well-turned phrase that speaks for us or adds just the right touch of humor. Is one of these quotes the cherry on top of your Get Well message?
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
Isn’t it unnerving that doctors call what they do ‘practice’?
Throughout history, ‘tender loving care’ has uniformly been recognized as a valuable element in healing.
I wonder why you can always read a doctor’s bill and you can never read his prescription.
The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
A cheerful heart is good medicine…
You’re in pretty good shape for the shape you are in.
There is one consolation in being sick; and that is the possibility that you may recover to a better state than you were ever in before.
Be careful when reading health books; you may die of a misprint.
The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.
I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.