Graduation stands with pomp and circumstance on the timeline of life. For years a student, now the hard-earned title of alumnus is awarded, the right to be called a graduate. Express your best wishes with a composed design of images and text that honors this major milestone. Here are a few study tips to help you pass the test!
- Congratulate your graduate with themes that give a nod to their personality and preferences. What are their interests? Hobbies? Future plans? Not sure? Remember, this isn’t a stress test! A graduation card suitable for anyone still shows you care.
- This is an ideal opportunity for a card with photo uploads. A photo of you together or one of the grad from the archives just might elevate your greeting to a keepsake.
- It’s not perfect words or fancy words but heartfelt words from you that make this card special. If you choose a pre-written message, add a few words of your own as you sign.
Let our graduation messages be the catalyst for your brainstorming, or go ahead and Shamelessly Borrow one that seems like a perfect fit. The processional to all those ceremonies and open houses is about to begin, but you’re prepared. Let the tassels turn!
Graduation messages navigation:
- You’ll never forget the year you graduated. We’ll always remember your accomplishments. Congratulations, Trevor!
- Enjoy celebrating all that you’ve accomplished, Amanda, and setting off on the adventure that will take you to your dreams. Congratulations!
- You did it, Taylor! With flying colors! With style! Without a hitch! Way to go!
- You hit a big milestone! Are you insured for that? Grad Congrats, Danny!
- Fond memories. Bright future. Congratulations, Graham!
- You worked so hard for this accomplishment and built the skill set you’ll need for future success. Congratulations, Bradley!
- Woo-hoo!!! Have fun on your special day! Congratulations, Carey!
- Congratulations, Spencer! May the next chapter of your life be filled with even more great accomplishments.
- Flipped the tassel! Moving and shaking the world is next! Congrats, Jasmine!
- All of your hard work and determination has paid off, Rachel. Blessings on your future, and Happy Graduation!
- You rocked those grad garments, Max! Best wishes for your future!
- We saw you work so hard for this, and we couldn’t be more proud. Congratulations on your graduation with honors, Angela!
- You did a bang-up job, Alex! Congrats!
- You have every reason to move forward with optimism and hope, Jordan. Your accomplishments are a strong foundation for building a great future. Congratulations!
- Thomas: The face of success. The future of accomplishment. Congratulations! Well done!
- “If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.” – Betty Reese
- When you make a difference, even a small one, the world is improved. We’ve already seen you do that, Sam. Can’t wait to see what’s next! Congratulations!
we seeyour smile coming down the aisle? Our eyes might get leaky for a little while. Congratulations on your graduation, Maddy!
- Robed and capped, tassel twirling. What a proud moment! Congratulations, Rich!
- Such a long time and such a short time braided into today, your graduation. Congratulations, Claire!
- You’re one degree smarter than you were yesterday, JoJo! Congratulations!
- A diploma seems like a small token for all that work. Which is why you get a PARTY!! So proud of you, Aiden!
- Every year, you’ve grown in knowledge and character and service. You should get three diplomas, Shelly! Congrats!
- WooHoo! There’s a new alumnus among us! Way to go, Carter!
- Graduating! You’ve worked hard for this, and it’s great to see you reach your goal. Congratulations, Taylor!
Congratulations, Graduate: From Parent (Grandparent, Aunt, Uncle)
Parents and grandparents watch from the sidelines, but they feel every victory, every struggle their child or grandchild experiences as they climb the educational ladder from kindergarten to senior year. Only a special card will do for this graduate!
Change a word or two, and these texts are very sendable from grandparents – or from an aunt or uncle.
- We’ve been proud to have you as our daughter from the day you were born, Amy, and we’re so happy to see you achieve your goals. Congratulations on your graduation!
- Having you as our son is our greatest treasure, Cade. You’ve put in the hard work to make your future plans a reality. Congratulations with our love!
- Fond memories. Bright future. Congratulations, Greta! I’m so grateful you’re my daughter.
- You’ve been moving and shaking the world since you were born, Phillip! We’re not surprised you’ve accomplished so much. Congratulations on your graduation, son!
- Cherished from before you took your first breath, my love for you is ever growing, Liz. I’m so thankful for the young woman of beauty and determination and kindness you have become. Happy Graduation!
- You did it, Son! It’s been pure joy to watch you grow in wisdom and knowledge and character. Congrats, Jace!
- You did a bang-up job, Alex! Way to represent the family! Grad Congrats!
- Seeing our little girl march by an accomplished young woman? Tears. Tears of joy that we have you to love and celebrate. Congratulations, Abbie!
- Robert, you’ve always been a son to be proud of. Your graduation gives us an excuse to celebrate
youbig time! Congratulations!
- You’ve pressed on through challenges, Quinn, and here you are, celebrating success bought and paid for with perseverance and sheer determination. You’re a daughter to be proud of! Congratulations!
- You’ve outgrown my arms, Casey, but I’ll always carry you in my heart. I’m so proud of you and all you’ve accomplished. Happy Graduation!
- From your ABC’s to your B.A., you’ve always been a kid to be proud of. Congratulations, Skyler!
- Walking. One of your earliest successes. And now you’re ready to step into the bright future you’ve worked so hard to achieve. Congratulations, Cam!