Valentine’s Day. 24 hours of expectations… or opportunity? Your card, email, or text doesn’t have to be perfect to be the perfect reminder to those you love that you love them. Take advantage of Free, and spread the love!
- Valentine’s Day will always be for couples in love, but it also celebrates the love of friends, moms, little sisters, even older neighbors and elderly aunts. Many of the Senior Set are surprisingly tech savvy and enjoy a text or email as much as a printed card.
- It’s okay to send a greeting you like that has general appeal to more than one person. Send. Send. Send.
- For a Very Significant Person in your life, take a minute to think about them, your relationship, your shared history. Browse the possibilities with those thoughts filtering your choices.
There has to be something right about an opportunity to celebrate love. This February, expand your efforts to express your heart to all the hearts you care about. Can you really love too much?
50 Valentine’s Day Messages & Wishes
From heartfelt to humorous, we’ve gathered Valentine’s Day messages that are just right for every love in your life. Warm a heart, tickle a rib, say your best “I love you.” to the one you love the best.
- I donut what I’d do without you. Love you, Tay. Happy Valentine’s!
- Love you, Alice. Coming and going. In and out. Every way possible. Always my Valentine.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! From your favorite little love bug, Eddie!
- Treat yo’ self. To an evening with me. Valentine’s Day Love, Babe!
- Sending you heartfelt wishes for a very special Valentine’s Day, Maddie!
- I wish you a beary Happy Valentines, Dana, with all my huggy heart.
- You are my moon and stars. You are the best of the universe. Love you, Boo.
- You’re so sweet! (IN MY BEST PINEAPPLE VOICE) Will you be my Valentine, Sarah?
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Your love keeps me going, Alex. Love you more!
- For you, Valentine, because I love you berry, berry much! John, you’re the berry, berry best!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! You’re a wonderful person with a beautiful heart, Kylee!
- You are my universe and the stars in my eyes, Jake. Love you so much!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! May your day be filled with love and happiness, Abbie, and may you feel the warmth of the love that surrounds you.
- I woof you. Happy Valentine’s Day, oh Master of My Heart!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! It’s the day to say “I love you.” to the people who matter to us most.
- I love you, Grandma!
- Happy Valentine’s, Jamie! You’re a true heart-friend, and that means everything. Love you!
- I love you. I can’t picture myself with anyone but you, Babe. Happy Valentine’s Day!
- I love your smile. It invited me in, and I love being close to you. Happy Valentine’s Day, Riley!
- Love you. What else could I do? You captured my heart, Jenny, my forever Valentine.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Love you all year, Mom, and now you know!
- Olive you. Very. Much. Be mine, Quinn?
- You’re the glaze to my donut. The sweet to my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day, J.J.!
- Love you to the moon and back. Every day. Forever. Love that you’re my Valentine, Chad.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! I thought I couldn’t love you more, Piper. But I do.
- I love you this much. Times a million! Happy Valentine’s Day, Rob!
- Together forever. When we first fell in love, I thought it was the best day of my life. But as each day goes by, I’m discovering that I love you more and more. Love to you on Valentine’s Day, Cindy!
- If a heart-shaped bubble was released each time I thought of you, the sky would be filled with beautiful thoughts. I love you, Babe, on Valentine’s Day and always.
- Let’s dance! It could lead to romance! Cha-cha-cha! Happy Valentine’s Day, Bailey!
- Loving you is no probllama. You’re the diva of my heart’s drama! Happy Valentine’s Day, Iris!
- Owl always love you. You’ll always have my heart. Happy Valentine’s Day, Love!
- We’re the Love Cats. You make my heart purr, Babe, and my Valentine’s Day purrfect!
- Valentine, I pick you. Every. Single. Day. Love you, Emily!
- Our duet is always better than my best solo. Love you on Valentine’s Day and always, Casey!
- You’re bacon me crazy. Crazy for you. To be my Valentine. Cra-cra for that, Logan!
- I love you. Purrty much all the time. Happy Valentine’s Day, Tiger!
- I HEART YOU. Valentine’s Day is all about love, so, of course, you get a card from me! Happy Valentine’s Day, JoJo!
- May all the love you’ve thrown out there come back to smack you in the nicest way. Happy Valentine’s Day, Mom!
- A Valentine Poem Just for You. Roses are red. These flowers are pink (and, also, they’re blue.) Can you hear them? They’re saying, “I really love you!” Happy Valentine’s Day, Molly!
- You shower me with love! My favorite weather! Love you, Alex – on Valentine’s Day and Every Day!
- I love us. I love knowing glances and easy talks and sweet romances. I love us, because I love you, Dan! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Sending all my love, Auntie, to one of my favorite people!
- Love you. Love life with you by my side. Happy Valentine’s Day, Reese!
- Love’s not that complicated – when you have great chemistry! Happy Valentine’s Day, Babe!
- Je t’aime. In any language, you are my heart. Love to you, Valentine, today and always.
- I think I’ll keep you. Follow me home? For Valentine’s Day and forever? Love you, Sky.
- Happy Valentine’s, Jenny! Life with you? Beautiful. Love you so much!
- Love you so. So love you, Megan. Happy Valentine’s. To us.
- To you, Valentine, with love. I cherish what we have between us. Happy Valentine’s Day, Babe.
- Happy Valentine’s! You make my heart sing. In stereo. Love you, Jesse!
- Love you more than gin and tonic. So. Crazy love you, Bae.
Love Language: 50 Cupid-Approved Quotes
Love searches for words well spoken, words that sing softly, words that whisper the deep waters of our heart. Or lighter words that giggle or grin! Maybe the words you’re looking for are right here. Copy and paste, and your card, email, or text levels up.
Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.
Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.
Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.
Like music on the waters is thy sweet voice to me.
The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.
Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold.
I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you.
Love is a game that two can play and both win.
I want a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?
There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!
Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
You are always new, the last of your kisses was ever the sweetest.
Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There’s too much fraternizing with the enemy.
Love is friendship that has caught fire.
As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets.
For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person, and we are finally home.
Take my hand, take my whole life too, but I can’t help falling in love with you.
Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.
Loving is not just looking at each other, it’s looking in the same direction.
There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.
You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love.
Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.
Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.
Being married is like having somebody permanently in your corner. It feels limitless, not limited.
If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.
There is no remedy for love but to love more.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
And suddenly all the love songs were about you.
If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.”
We are most alive when we’re in love.
A friend is what the heart needs all the time.
To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
Who, being loved, is poor?
Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.